Thursday, November 14, 2013

Simply Inspired - Handcrafted Holidays Blog Hop



Tis the season to be inspired … pretty soon Thanksgiving will pass us up and we will shopping our little hearts out …



If you came here from  
 you are on the right track! 
I just love her creations, she is such an inspiration …. 


Well this holiday season I wanted to be sure to show you more reason’s why Close To My Heart has the best products on the market for all shopping reasons…


After all the shopping, you will need to get started on all that wrapping, so I have introduced to you a 


“Christmas Wrapping Survival Guide”




In this My Creations Recipe / Photo Box (Z1322) we have decorated it with the new Sparkle & Shine (X7176B) Paper Packet & the Red Shimmer Trim (Z1848) making a bow & decorating it with the Ruby Mini Medley Accents Buttons ( Z1861) & the stamp set from the Sparkle & Shine Workshop on the Go Packet!




Inside it is all the essentials we need to get started on our Christmas Wrapping. With everything from the Hot Cocoa, marshmallows, & Crushed peppermint in our own My Creations Treat Tubes (Z1823), 

along with some candy canes to stir… 

then we have our Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape 3-Pack (Z1907) you will need to tape your presents, 

with our own Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534), Sparkle & Shine Complements for some handy tags, the rest of our Mini medley clothespins, buttons and complements in our Craft Boxes (Z4137) 

then we have our Polar Pals (X8627) Card kit for handy gift card needs right at your finger tips:


and don’t forget the Godiva Truffles, to keep you strong… all night long!



I hope you use this gift for that special someone that you don’t know what to get… or someone at the office, secret sister, or a special scrapbook friend! Enjoy!



Now, Hop on over to Dana’s Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the consultant’s in the hop to get some  great crafting ideas!! Remember, the Holiday Gift Guide product is only available until December 31st 2013! Contact me today or shop directly from mywebsite to get your holiday products today! 

 Thanks for stopping by!!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the hot chocolate treat tubes! What a fun and creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...and oh-so-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a CREATIVE idea Rebecca! :) I love how you created a bow with the shimmer tape, and I love how you used the Sparkle & Shine DE for tags!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. I'm surprised how much can fit in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so need one of these. And some Godiva truffles. Great ideas, Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a creative creation! Love that shimmer trim bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Rebecca! How stinkin' CA-UTE is that??? I sure wish I had your survival guide while I was wrapping my gifts for my hop post. LOL! LOVE IT!!!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea Rebecca! Love how you made the bow out of the red shimmer trim. Love the goodies inside .. I've been a good girl ... ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fabulous gift idea! I can't wait to create one for my 6 year old's teacher and my Secret Santa gift recipient!

    ReplyDelete